AFUNTA 30 pcs (30/45/60 Degree) Blade Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades Compatible CB09 CB09U Graphtec with Blade Holder Base
AFUNTA 30 pcs (30/45/60 Degree) Blade Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades Compatible CB09 CB09U Graphtec with Blade Holder Base by AFUNTA at SK For Mac PC. MPN: AF-blade+holder. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Material: Tungsten Cemented Carbide Length of blade: 12mm Length of holder: 51.8mm Degree of Blade: 30 / 45 / 60 degree Package
Material: Tungsten Cemented Carbide
Length of blade: 12mm
Length of holder: 51.8mm
Degree of Blade: 30 / 45 / 60 degree
1 x Blade holder
10 x 30 Degree Cutter Blade (Yellow)
10 x 45 Degree Cutter Blade (Red)
10 x 60 Degree Cutter Blade (Blue)
1. Blade should not extend too long, generally within half a millimeter is better, while paying
attention to extended blade longer properly when carve the small print, in order to avoid the
blade holder take the carved strokes away. Suitably engraved small print with new cutter and slow down.
2. When the word carved with angular phenomenon, you should change the blade to eliminate the
problem, if the phenomenon persists after change blade, it should be the holder problem.
3. When problem arise the blade holder, try a drop of oil in the bearing and rotate the blade several times to lubricate, if still unresolved, consider replacing the blade holder.
Features & Highlights
- 30 BLADES: Compatible with Graphtec CB09U CB09, made from tungsten cemented carbide. High hardness, come with springs and blade holder base. 10 pcs for each degree.
- APPLICATION: Fine polishing process, suitable for mahogany, wood, PVC color board, MDF and other precision relief.
- 30 DEGREE: 30° blades are predominantly used for cutting very thin window tint and mylar materials.
- 45 DEGREE: 45° blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calendered vinyls as well as other thin materials such as ThermoFlex Plus.
- 60 DEGREE: 60° blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist.
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|